Since 2001, Ladies of the Lake has provided over $50,000 in scholarships to deserving students. Past recipients have attended college at Prairie View A&M University, Texas Southern University, Stanford University and more.
See the full list of past recipients
- LOLECF Educational Scholarship $1,000
- HBCU Educational Scholarship $1,000
- STEM Scholarship $1,000
- Eugenia Gordon Leadership Scholarship $5,000
- Legacy Scholarship $500
Mail the Completed Application Package to:
The Ladies of the Lake Educational and Charitable Foundation
Attn: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 57833
Webster, Texas 77598
April 6th, 2020
All documents and Application must be postmarked by April 6th, 2020 (documents postmarked after the deadline will not be considered).
- High school senior attending school in the chapter service area
- Completed Scholarship Application
- Complete Academic Profile
- Community Service Verification
- Minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Official Application
- Official high school transcript unopened. If hand delivered, counselor’s signature must be on back flap of envelope. Unofficial transcripts will disqualify applicant.
- Proof of SAT or ACT score. May be submitted by Counselor in sealed envelope with signature on back flap of envelope. An unsealed envelope will disqualify applicant.
- Completed Academic Profile signed by the high school counselor. Rank in class must be included. Incomplete profile will disqualify the applicant.
- A recent photo (No selfies; photo will not be returned)
- A recommendation letter from EACH category listed:
- School – Principal, Counselor or Teacher
- Community – Minister/Pastor, Community or Organization Leader, Civic Leader
- 500 word typed essay on the given topic associated to the Scholarship Award
- double spaced
- 1” margins
- 12 point – Font style: Times New Roman
Upon proof of enrollment, scholarship funds will be disbursed and administered through the college or university.